Would you happen to know?
IS THERE ANYTHING?
- 7/12. 11:41 p.m. ok
- Bana: is this an agenda?
- Don: no
- Bana: okay
- Don: I
- Bana: no
- Don: like
- Bana: little
- Don: no
- Bana: fear
- Don: okay
- Bana: would you mind?
- Don: I don't know.
- Bana: what is it?
- Don: I can't tell.
- Bana: is there anything about it?
- Don: it looks like a diplomative rescue.
- Bana: okay and what is it?
- Don: I don't work in that manner.
- Bana: is there a woman?
- Don: I, I don't really, I can't.
- Bana: that doesn't sound.
- Don: okay
- Bana: I
- Don: okay
- Bana: if you just try rescuing it.
- Don: I can't really tell.
- Bana: is there anything about it?
- Don: I don't really know.
- Bana: the most I can say is a favor. But I do get it.
- Don: okay
- Bana: I
- Don: okay
- Bana: I
- Don: no
- Bana: are you together?
- Don: I
- Bana: no
- Don: look
- Bana: okay
- Don: I
- Bana: no
- Don: think
- Bana: okay
- Don: I
- Bana: look
- Don: okay
- Bana: I
- Don: no
- Bana: reach
Comments
Post a Comment